Thursday, March 26, 2009

Bole toh-Aaj ka Arjun!


Yeah its about something that happened yesterday!
I came home and I had some guest at my place.Out of the guest was a kid.He is one of the most energetic child I have seen in my life even after my 4 years experience and 2 years training in teaching.You give him 10 seconds and a room properly cleaned.I can bet all my money on him-He can mess it up even before 10 seconds.
He came into the room.I was sitting and checking my mails...He showed his skills and within few seconds the room was looking different.
I looked at him and gave him stern looks
He-very casually asking me "aap techer ho?"
I-looking at him with same expression "haan aur aap jaise kar rahe ho,agar koi kare toh usse punishment bhe dedeti hoon"
He-with same casual looks "aap a,b,c,d padate ho?"
I-looking back into the screen and typing-"Nahe woh sab woh pad ke ate hai"
He-moving out of the room and looking away-"Toh fir aap kya padate hoo,kiisi aur ko btana"

I kept looking at him and he was out of the room.Well yeah well said yeah hai aj ka Arjun

8 comments:

NR said...

hahaha.....this has by far been the best post..lolz!!!!
kids should be like this....i really enjoyed it n can see that wickedness in his eyes.
Actually u see with kids u associate these characteristic...lols!!!!
Seems u need to brush up your teaching skills as if u have him in your class..wonder all kids have that same question....lolz!!!

Aditya said...

hey! nice blog. got you link thru orkut. your poems are really very nice.
well i too write some poems.
you might have a look at
http://aditya-luv.blogspot.com

Chhavi said...

Nah yaar I would rather have a donkey in my class then having him ...He is one brat I cant really manage I am sure.

Chhavi said...

Since atleast the donkey can utmost act stupid..not smart and make me dance on its fingers!

NR said...

lolz.....common dont compare the poor kid with a donkey!!!!
here comes your managerial test..lol!!!

take care

Chhavi said...

Hey Nazish ..plz check ur I vote no one comments ..i asked u something there

NR said...

lol...u can plzz...as a matter of fact thats my pleasure!!!!
Knowledge should be communicated as much as possible thats what a good think your teaching line gives!!!

take care

Chhavi said...

Thank you!